There are several ways to access JTO online
We are pleased to offer all issues of the Journal of Thoracic Oncology online back to Volume 1, Issue 1 (2006) for desktop or mobile reading. Access to abstracts and articles more than 1 year old is complimentary. Full articles for the current year are available to IASLC members and print subscribers, and can be purchased by nonsubscribers.
IASLC members have two options:
- Log in directly at JTO.org (top right on this page) so that you can take full advantage of this site's personalization features and you can click through to read articles directly from email alerts.
If you have not already done so, click here to set up an account. Note that you will need to enter your IASLC member number on the first visit in order to claim your subscriber access. Your selected password will then suffice for future visits to the JTO website.Steps to create an account and claim access:
- Click Create Account, then complete the Register a New Account form and click Register
- Select "I receive my subscription through a society membership"
- Enter your IASLC Member Number + Last Name then click ACTIVATE CLAIM.
- Log in at the IASLC website in order to read articles at JTO.org using your member account, without logging in again at the Journal site.
Please note that access through the IASLC site allows access to articles for members, but does not provide full access to additional personalized journal website features, which are available if you setup your own account at JTO.org. Therefore we recommend setting up your own account at JTO.org (option 1).
Other subscribers: Log In or Activate Online Access.
Library readers: If your institution subscribes, you can access the journal on ScienceDirect.
Contact the Elsevier Support team at: 1-800-654-2452 (US and Canada) or 1-314-447-8871.