Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Neuroendocrine tumors of the lung: an update.Arch Pathol Lab Med. 2010; 134: 1628-1638
- The 2021 WHO classification of lung tumors: impact of advances since 2015.J Thorac Oncol. 2022; 17: 362-387
- Neuroendocrine and adrenal tumors, version 2.2021, NCCN Clinical Practice Guidelines in Oncology.J Natl Compr Canc Netw. 2021; 19: 839-868
- An assessment of circulating chromogranin A as a biomarker of bronchopulmonary neuroendocrine neoplasia: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Neuroendocrinology. 2020; 110: 198-216
- Blood chromogranin A is not effective as a biomarker for diagnosis or management of bronchopulmonary neuroendocrine tumors/neoplasms.Neuroendocrinology. 2020; 110: 185-197
- Molecular cloning and characterization of receptors for the mammalian bombesin-like peptides.J Mol Neurosci. 1993; 4: 41-54
- Pro-gastrin-releasing peptide (31–98) is a specific tumor marker in patients with small cell lung carcinoma.Cancer Res. 1994; 54: 2136-2140
- Pulmonale neuroendokrine Tumoren in der neuen WHO-Klassifikation 2015: Beginn eines Aufbruchs zu "neuen Ufern"? [Pulmonary neuroendocrine tumors in the new WHO 2015 classification: start of breaking new grounds?].Pathologe. 2015; 36: 283-292
- Statistical Methods in Medical Research.Blackwell, Oxford, United Kingdom1971
- New ARCHITECT plasma pro-gastrin-releasing peptide assay for diagnosing and monitoring small-cell lung cancer.Br J Cancer. 2016; 114: 469-476
- CGA ELISA Cisbio Bioassays Package Insert.(Accessed December 22, 2022)
- Bronchial carcinoid tumors: surgical management and long-term outcome.J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg. 2002; 123: 303-309
- Comparative immunohistochemical analysis of pulmonary and thymic neuroendocrine carcinomas using PAX8 and TTF-1.Mod Pathol. 2013; 26: 1554-1560
- An elevated progastrin-releasing peptide level in patients with well-differentiated neuroendocrine tumours indicates a primary tumour in the lung and predicts a shorter survival.Ann Oncol. 2011; 22: 2625-2630
- Gastrin-releasing peptide, immune responses, and lung disease.Ann N Y Acad Sci. 2008; 1144: 136-147
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
Drs. Nisman and Oleinikov contributed equally as joint first authors.
Drs. Meirovitz and Grozinsky-Glasberg contributed equally as joint senior authors.
Disclosure: The authors declare no conflict of interest.