Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Comparative effectiveness of postdischarge smoking cessation interventions for hospital patients: the helping HAND 4 randomized clinical trial.JAMA Intern Med. 2022; 182: 814-824
Lopes LC, Zhang Y, Ross S, et al. Varenicline for tobacco-dependent adults who are not ready to discontinue use: a systematic review and meta-analysis [e-pub ahead of print]. Ann Am Thorac Soc. https://doi.org/10.1513/AnnalsATS.202110-1122OC, accessed October 13, 2022.
- Varenicline for smoking reduction prior to cessation--reply.JAMA. 2015; 313: 2285-2286
- Cigarette smoking: health risks and how to quit (PDQ®): health professional version.Accessed October 13, 2022)
- From the IASLC tobacco control committee.J Thorac Oncol. 2021; 16: 1598-1600
- The tobacco endgame—a new paradigm for smoking cessation in cancer clinics.Curr Oncol. 2022; 29: 6325-6333
- Accessed October 13, 2022)
- Smokefree environments and regulated products (smoked tobacco) amendment bill.https://www.parliament.nz/en/pb/bills-and-laws/bills-proposed-laws/document/BILL_125245/smokefree-environments-and-regulated-products-smoked-tobacco(Accessed October 13, 2022)
- The Khan review: making smoking obsolete.Accessed October 13, 2022)
- Making smoking obsolete: summary.https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-khan-review-making-smoking-obsolete/making-smoking-obsolete-summary(Accessed October 13, 2022)
- The Khan review: the UK government must act now for a smokefree future.Lancet. 2022; 400: 979-981
- FDA announces plans for proposed rule to reduce addictiveness of cigarettes and other combusted tobacco products.https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-announces-plans-proposed-rule-reduce-addictiveness-cigarettes-and-other-combusted-tobacco(Accessed October 13, 2022)
Brailovskaia J, Swarlik VJ, Grethe GA, Schillack H, Margraf J. Experimental longitudinal evidence for causal role of social media use and physical activity in COVID-19 burden and mental health [e-pub ahead of print]. Z Gesundh Wiss. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10389-022-01751-x, accessed October 13, 2022.