The study “A Knock-in Mouse Model of Thymoma With the GTF2I L424H Mutation” by He et al.
1generated a mouse model in which the Gtf2i L424H mutation was conditionally knocked-in in the Foxn1+ thymic epithelial cells and revealed that Gtf2i L424H mutation in the mouse thymus induced thymomas that histologically mirror human-type B1 and B2 thymomas. I wish to discuss the implications of this finding.
- He Y.
- Kim I.K.
- Bian J.
- et al.
A knock-in mouse model of thymoma with the GTF2I L424H mutation [e-pub ahead of print]. J Thorac Oncol.
To read this article in full you will need to make a payment
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Journal of Thoracic Oncology
Already a print subscriber? Claim online access
Already an online subscriber? Sign in
Register: Create an account
Institutional Access: Sign in to ScienceDirect
- A knock-in mouse model of thymoma with the GTF2I L424H mutation [e-pub ahead of print]. J Thorac Oncol.
- A specific missense mutation in GTF2I occurs at high frequency in thymic epithelial tumors.Nat Genet. 2014; 46: 844-849
- Primary driver mutations in GTF2I specific to the development of thymomas.Cancers (Basel). 2020; 12: 2032
- PD-L1 expression and tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes in thymic epithelial neoplasms.J Clin Med. 2019; 8: 1833
- Sphingomonas and Phenylobacterium as major microbiota in thymic epithelial tumors.J Pers Med. 2021; 11: 1092
© 2022 International Association for the Study of Lung Cancer. Published by Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
ScienceDirectAccess this article on ScienceDirect
- Reply to Dr. Goto’s Letter: “A Thymoma Mouse Model Harboring a Gtf2i L424H Mutation”Journal of Thoracic OncologyVol. 17Issue 11