Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Treatment and outcomes of primary pericardial mesothelioma: a contemporary review of 103 published cases.Clin Lung Cancer. 2019; 20: e152-e157
- Cardiac tumors: JACC CardioOncology state-of-the-art review.JACC Cardiooncol. 2020; 2: 293-311
- Characteristics and survival of malignant cardiac tumors: a 40-year analysis of >500 patients.Circulation. 2015; 132: 2395-2402
- Phase II study of hemithoracic intensity-modulated pleural radiation therapy (IMPRINT) as part of lung-sparing multimodality therapy in patients with malignant pleural mesothelioma.J Clin Oncol. 2016; 34: 2761-2768
- Multimodality therapy for malignant pleural mesothelioma.Ann Cardiothorac Surg. 2012; 1: 502-507
- Comprehensive genomic analysis of malignant pleural mesothelioma identifies recurrent mutations, gene fusions and splicing alterations.Nat Genet. 2016; 48: 407-416
- Integrative molecular characterization of malignant pleural mesothelioma.Cancer Discov. 2018; 8: 1548-1565
- Molecular characterization of peritoneal mesotheliomas.J Thorac Oncol. 2021;
- The use of a next-generation sequencing-derived machine-learning risk-prediction model (OncoCast-MPM) for malignant pleural mesothelioma: a retrospective study.Lancet Digit Health. 2021; 3: e565-e576
- First-line nivolumab plus ipilimumab in unresectable malignant pleural mesothelioma (CheckMate 743): a multicentre, randomised, open-label, phase 3 trial.Lancet. 2021; 397: 375-386
- Gemcitabine with or without ramucirumab as second-line treatment for malignant pleural mesothelioma (RAMES): a randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled, phase 2 trial.Lancet Oncol. 2021; 22: 1438-1447
- Efficacy, safety, and biomarker analysis of combined PD-L1 (atezolizumab) and VEGF (bevacizumab) blockade in advanced malignant peritoneal mesothelioma.Cancer Discov. 2021; 11: 2738-2747
- Malignant pleural mesothelioma: a population-based study of survival.J Thorac Oncol. 2010; 5: 1841-1848
- Memorial Sloan Kettering-integrated mutation profiling of actionable cancer targets (MSK-IMPACT): a hybridization capture-based next-generation sequencing clinical assay for solid tumor molecular oncology.J Mol Diagn. 2015; 17: 251-264
- The 2021 WHO classification of tumors of the pleura: advances since the 2015 classification.J Thorac Oncol. 2022; 17: 608-622
Drs. Offin and De Silva contributed equally as co-first authors.
Disclosure: Dr. Offin has consulted regarding oncology drug development with Novartis, Jazz, and PharmaMar; has received honorarium from Targeted Oncology, OncLive, and the American Society for Radiation Oncology; has received travel reimbursement from Bristol-Myers Squibb and Merck Sharp & Dohme; and has served as an unpaid volunteer on the scientific advisory board of the Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation. Dr. Sauter reports having stock or stock options in Chemed Corporation, Merck & Co. Inc., Pfizer, Inc., and Thermo Fisher Scientific. Dr. Rimner has consulted regarding oncology drug development with AstraZeneca, Merck, and MORE Health; has received honorarium from AstraZeneca, MORE Health, and Merck; has received grants from Varian Medical Systems, Boehringer Ingelheim, Pfizer, AstraZeneca, and Merck; and has received other services from Philips/Elektra. Dr. Rusch reports receiving grants from the National Institutes of Health/National Cancer Institute, during the conduct of the study; grants from Genentech; travel reimbursement from the Da Vinci Surgery; nonfinancial support from Bristol-Myers Squibb; and consulting fees from the National Institutes of Health/Coordinating Center For Clinical Trials, outside the submitted work. In the past 3 years, Dr. Zauderer has received consulting fees from Millennium/Takeda, Ikena, GlaxoSmithKline, Aldeyra Therapeutics, and Novocure; and honoraria from Research to Practice, PER, Medical Learning Institute, and OncLive. Memorial Sloan Kettering receives research funding from the Department of Defense, the National Institutes of Health, Precog, GlaxoSmithKline, Epizyme, Polaris, Sellas Life Sciences, MedImmune, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Millennium/Takeda, Curis, and Atara for research conducted by Dr. Zauderer. Dr. Zauderer serves as Chair of the Board of Directors of the Mesothelioma Applied Research Foundation, uncompensated. The remaining authors declare no conflict of interest.