Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- TTF-1 expression in pulmonary adenocarcinomas.Am J Surg Pathol. 2002; 26: 767-773
- Lineage-specific dependency of lung adenocarcinomas on the lung development regulator TTF-1.Cancer Res. 2007; 67: 6007-6011
- Clinicopathological characteristics and mutations driving development of early lung adenocarcinoma: tumor initiation and progression.Int J Mol Sci. 2018; 19: 1259
- Epidermal growth factor receptor gene amplification is acquired in association with tumor progression of EGFR-mutated lung cancer.Cancer Res. 2008; 68: 2106-2111
- Primary pulmonary choriocarcinoma presenting with a hemothorax.J Thorac Oncol. 2009; 4: 663-665
Drs. Shigematsu and Nakano contributed equally to this work.
Disclosure: The authors declare no conflict of interest.